Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the #standwithukraine website!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the #standwithukraine website, located at https://www.standwithukraine.app.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the #standwithukraine website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Switzerland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the #standwithukraine website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the #standwithukraine website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Aside from the links we list, you must not:
- Republish material from the #standwithukraine website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the #standwithukraine website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the #standwithukraine website
- Redistribute content from the #standwithukraine website
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange Resources and information in certain areas of the website. The #standwithukraine website does filter, edit, and publish Resources but they do not reflect the views and opinions of the #standwithukraine website, its agents and/or affiliates. Resources reflect the views and opinions of the persons who created them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the #standwithukraine website shall not be liable for the Resources or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Resources on this website.
The #standwithukraine website reserves the right to monitor all Resources and to remove any Resources which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Resources on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Resources do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Resources do not contain any defamatory, libelous, harmful, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Resources will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant the #standwithukraine website a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Resources in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of the #standwithukraine's information; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 days for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the #standwithukraine logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.